Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CHRIS ALLISON, FINAL POST

Ahoy and happy summer, future Fullertonians!

Well, school is officially out, the grades are in, and I'm ready to relax!
It was a tough semester juggling all of the academic responsibilities that I
had, so this summer is a time to relax and recoop. But maybe in a way that
you wouldn't have suspected!

I'll be staying in Fullerton for the summer. Students are still allowed
access to the Visual Arts Department facilities, so this summer is "fun
time" for me! I'll be working on films for my own personal enjoyment,
without the pressure of deadlines. I think it's really important to take regular
breaks to remind yourself why you fell in love with what you're doing. It's easy to lose sight of the real magic that attracted you to art in the first place as you get consumed by the flurry of assignments and critiques.

This summer I'm going to try to finish a goofy short film for myself. I'm
also going to try to get a website up to showcase my work. And my last goal
for the summer is to get a tan at the beach! Boy oh boy, I sure could use
it!

Well, this is my last transmission for the Cal State Fullerton Visual Arts
Blog, but I'll still answer any questions that anybody might have. If you
end up coming to CSUF, you'll probably see me in the halls next year. Make
sure to stop me to say hey!

Your pal,
Chris
DAILY TITAN ARTICLE ON CHRIS ALLISON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home