Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CHRIS ALLISON, PART 7 (April Post)

Hey future Titans!

I wanted to write about another opportunity that I got at Cal State
Fullerton that you won't find anywhere else. My teacher Dana Lamb told me
that he wanted my films to be submitted to the Newport Beach International Film
Festival. Some students had submitted last semester and were really
impressive so the film festival gave Cal State Fullerton our own slot! I'm
so excited about this because the Newport Film Festival is international, so
I'm getting exposure to people from around the world.

Filmmakers are treated like royalty! There are free workshops for me to go
to, social events to make contacts, and we even present our films and answer
questions afterwards. I'm so happy to be a part of this since I might
not have received or even known about this opportunity had it not been for
the active CSUF animation community.
FILM FESTIVAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home