Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MELISSA GRANILLO, PART 8 (from May)

This semester has been one of my most demading ones and I'm only taking three classes. I don't think I would recommend taking more than 2-3 studio classes in a semester. I was told this before and now that I'm in the mix of it all, I completely agree with that statement. Studio classes demand lots of work and time on at least 4-5 projects throughout the semester. Personally, I like to spend a lot of time on a project and try to make it the best it can be. Luckily, this semester, I have produced some pieces I will be happy to put in my portfolio. I'm relieved that CSUF has a class for building up your portfolio. I've been told time and time again how important a great portfolio is. With one special studies class down for graphic design, I'm looking forward to the next one to come because I'll get to have another professor and a completely different experience. I have even decided to stay one more semester and graduate in the Spring of 2008 just to get a couple more classes under my belt and really make my portfolio an outstanding one. I figure, I better take all the classes I can to really prepare myself so I can produce great designs.

-Melissa :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home